PANOS Brands, LLC Privacy Notice
Last updated: July 15, 2018.
What Personal Information About Customers Does Midelcookies.com Gather?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your PANOS Brands, LLC experience. Here are the types of information we gather:
- Information You Give Us:We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or provide us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, improving our Web sites and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information:We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use “cookies,” and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses Panosbrands.com, Midelcookies.com or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of Panosbrands.com on other Web sites.
- Mobile:When you use Panosbrands.com or Midelcookies.com on your mobile device, we may receive information about your location and your mobile device, including a unique identifier for your device. We may use this information to provide you with location-based services, such as advertising, search results, and other personalized content. Most mobile devices allow you to turn off location services.
- E-mail Communications:To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from Panosbrands.com or Midelcookies.com if your computer supports such capabilities. We also compare our customer list to lists received from other companies, in an effort to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our customers. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, you can click on the unsubscribe within the email, or adjust your promotional offering within your account.
- Information from Other Sources:We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information.
- Children under the age of 13:We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
What About Cookies?
- Cookies are unique identifiers that we transfer to your device to enable our systems to recognize your device.
Does Panosbrands.com or Midelcookies.com Share the Information It Receives?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We share customer information only as described below:
- Third-Party Service Providers:We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions but may not use it for other purposes.
- Promotional Offers:Amore is a portfolio brand of PANOS Brands, LLC. Sometimes we send offers to selected groups of Panosbrands.com customers on behalf of other PANOS Brands portfolio brands. When we do this, your information is only shared within the PANOS Brands organization only. We do not give any other business your name and address. If you do not want to receive such offers, please adjust your promotional offering in your account.
- Business Transfers:As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy, subsidiaries, or business units. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise). Also, in the unlikely event that PANOS Brands LLC. or substantially all of its assets of the company are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
- Protection of Panosbrands.com and Others:We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Panosbrands.com, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Obviously, however, this does not include selling, renting, sharing, or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in violation of the commitments set forth in this Privacy Notice.
- With Your Consent:Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input. We strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or alteration of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control; and (b) security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you, us and third-party vendors through this Site cannot be guaranteed.
- We may store your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
Notices, and Revisions
If you choose to visit Midelcookies.com, a portfolio brand website of PANOS Brands, LLC, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice, including limitations on damages, resolution of disputes, and application of the law of the state of Delaware. If you have any concern about privacy at Panosbrands.com or Midelcookies.com, please contact us with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it. Our business changes constantly, and our Privacy Notice will change also. We may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, but you should check our Web site frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.
PANOS Brands, LLC
395 West Passaic Street
Rochelle Park, New Jersey 07662